Receive the training and tools to make solar an affordable reality near you!
Join one of our 10 operating volunteer teams or help us start a new one in your area. It doesn’t take a lot to get involved, but the impact you can have is huge. In 2019 alone, our teams hosted over 70 public information sessions around the state, resulting in over 155 signed contracts for solar installations through our program.
2020 Team Training Agenda
Registration & Light Breakfast: 10:00 – 10:30 AM
Introducing the Basics of Solarize Indiana: 10:30 – 11:40 AM
- Go Solar Information Session
- Witness the central facet of what we do and why it works: bringing communities information about solar to help them make simplified, informed decisions.
- Maximizing Effectiveness of the Information Session
- Hear from experienced team leaders on how to help people get the most out of the sessions we host.
Icebreaker and Team Building: 11:40 AM – 12:00 PM
- Get to know the others who work alongside you!
Overview and Discussion: 12:00 – 12:30 PM
- Understand what happens after the information session, what makes our organization work, and discuss successful ways to keep people interested and engaged after they attend our events.
Lunch Break and Networking: 12:30 – 1:00 PM
Strategies for Building Successful Partnerships: 1:00 – 2:00 PM
- Receive the tools, tips, and training to make and maintain successful connections within your community to get the support you need.
Strategies for Building a Successful Team: 2:00 – 2:45 PM
- Identify ways to delegate responsibility and work well with others in your team and reach out to others who are interested in getting involved.
Concluding Remarks: 2:45 – 3:00 PM